Cook’s Matches Social Media Competition T’s & C’s
1. The Promoter of the Promotion on our social media channels is Republic Technologies (UK) Ltd, Sword House, Totteridge Rd, High Wycombe HP13 6DG.
2. The promotion is open to all customers of Cook’s Matches who are residents in the UK, aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Cook’s Matches and their close relatives and anyone else otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
4. The promotion runs during the Promotion Dates set out in the launch message until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the Promotion.
5. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: Cook’s Matches Facebook and/or Twitter. Instagram may be used to draw entrants to those channels, but not to enter via that Social Media Channel, unless it is specified in the post that it can be used as an entrant.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter will be specified on the initial Social Media post.
10. Entrants must Like/Follow Cook’s Matches social media channels in order to enter the competition and to be considered.
11. When an entrant is contacted as a winner, they must respond within the given time specified by the Promoter when initially contacted in a direct message (DM) on their social media profile, otherwise the prize will be offered to another entrant.
12. The prize is for one (1) Tom Kerridge’s Fresh Start cookbook. If there is more than one winner, they will each receive one(1) prize, as mentioned above.
13. It is the Promoter’s decision to giveaway more than one prize to entrants they deem worthy of winning. Any entries entered after this time and date will not be considered in the giveaway.
14. Runners-up prizes will be awarded to entrants that the Promoter chooses to give to. Runners-up and consolation prizes will be one (1) copy of an alternative Tom Kerridge cookbook.
15. Giveaway ends at 17:00 (5:00PM) on FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY 2020.
16. Winners will be picked at random and will be notified by direct message on social media after the giveaway has ended.
17. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will email your winning tickets directly to your email address.
18. The prize is as stated and no cash or other prize alternative is available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the social media handle to which the winning entry was registered. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
19. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the Facebook or Twitter handle to which the winning entry was registered. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Some of our competitions will be run on Facebook and Twitter. If you’re entering a competition through Facebook or Twitter, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. By entering the Promotion, you are providing information to Cook’s Matches and not to another party or Social Networking Channel and you release Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network from any liability associated with the Promotion.