Makes 2 Pizzas
- 350g Greek yoghurt
- 350g Plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- A selection of pizza toppings
- 2 balls of mozzarella cut into slice
by Amy Sheppard
I give you – the EASIEST pizza you’ll ever make!!! The base has only 2 ingredients and the dough is ready to cook in 3 minutes! I’ve been working with @cooksmatches to come up with some simple, delicious lockdown recipes that you can make for (or with!) the kids…I’ve added the recipe below – If you know someone that would welcome an easy-win dinner, tag them in the comments and share the love!
- Place the yoghurt and flour in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper
- Mix until combined and knead for a minute on a floured surface until you have a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in two and roll out to a circle 20-25cm across.
- Heat a dry non-stick pan, large enough to fit the pizza base. When hot, add one of the pizza bases to the pan and fry for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the dough over and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Whilst the dough is cooking, mix the ketchup and tomato puree together in a small bowl.
- Leaving the partially cooked dough in the pan, spread half the tomato paste over the pizza, covering right up to the edges.
- Heat the grill. Add any toppings you would like. I used pepperoni slices and jalapeños on one and pesto on the other. When you’ve add your toppings, cover the pizza in half of the sliced mozzarella.
- Place the pizza (still in the pan) under the grill. If your pan doesn’t have a heatproof handle, ensure that it stays outside of the oven.
- Grill the pizza for 5-7 minutes, until the mozzarella melts and turns golden brown.
- Finish with a little black pepper, chilli flakes or rocket leaves if you like.
BACK TO RECIPES